Intensive Basque language classes in Maizpide (Basque Country) in July, 2013
If you are interested in learning Basque in the Basque Country this summer, this is your chance.
From July 1st to the 12th, Maizpide’s barnetegi (an intensive immersion program for learning the Basque language) will have an English speaking instructor for the 1st level of Basque.
On July 1st-12th the barnetegi Maizpide will have an English speaking instructor for the 1st level of Basque for if there are at least 8 people interested. If you rather enroll in a higher level class, there is help available for registration and provide transportation information.
The students will attend class for 6 hours everyday and also participate in cultural activities, all in Basque. Field trips will take place on Sundays. The cost for classes, board and meals is just 414 Euros (airfare is not included).
There are intensive courses during the entire month of June and the last 15 days of July and August. However, available levels will not be known until the last minute.
For more information about barnetegis, check the NABO euskaraz website or get in touch with Izaskun Kortazar at email@example.com.
- Izaskun Kortazar, NABO’s Basque language coordinator, featured in El Correo newspaper
- Intensive Basque language course underway at Boise State University
- Intensive Basque language classes in the Basque Country and New York inf July, 2012
- 2010 Basque Language Teachers’ Conference in Boise, Idaho
- Why do I like Boise’s Basque Center?
- Udaleku 2013: Bakersfield, California