My friend and former boss, Joseba Etxarri, who is responsible for the Euskalkultura.com website, invited me to take part in Onda Vasca’s radio program La Tarde en Euskadi, where he talks every week about Basque culture and people outside the Basque Country. Both Joseba and the program’s hostess, Begoña Beristain, made me feel completely at home and I enjoyed every minute I spent talking to them.
If you have a few minutes to spare, you’re welcome to listen to the interview here.
- Vascos con jetlag: An interview with Aitor Inarra, SF Basque language teacher and actor
- Vascos con Jetlag: An interview with Ander Caballero, Basque language teacher in Boston
- Vascos con Jetlag: An interview with Iñigo Serna
- Idaho vs Bizkaia: Two worlds, two different lifestyles
- The meaning of life
- Would you like to be an au pair in the Basque Country and learn Basque?