Basque music group Gatibu needs your help for his new videoclip ‘Gabak zerueri begire’ (Nights looking at the sky)
Send your videos for the new music video of Gatibu.
Spring has come and Gatibu is here looking for action! They want to celebrate with all of you the arrival of this wonderfully mad season. This is why they want to make their new music video with all those of you who follow them throughout Euskal Herria and the whole world. This one is for you!
They would like to see you dance to Gatibu; jumping, kissing whoever is next to you, going crazy, getting naked, singing, laughing, falling in love, breathing, living and celebrating. They need a whole bunch of videos to represent the emotions of the song “Gabak zerueri begire”.
What you need to know to participate:
- You can send your videos through Wetransfer to the account we provide you for this purpose: gernika.wetransfer.com
- When you send your video, add your name, last name and home address in a message on Wetransfer.
- The total length of the videos that you send, as an individual or as a group, cannot be longer than 2 minutes.
- The videos have to be in HD quality and you can record them with a camcorder, a camera, a cellphone or any device at hand and in any digital format (avi, mov, mpeg, flv…).
- The videos must be sent before May 12.
- The videos must be original, recorded by you and your friends.
- You are granting Gatibu permission to use and adapt those videos for their music video “Gabak zerueri begire”.
- Not everything will be used for the music video. Gatibu will not publish offensive videos. Moreover, even when the quality of the video is good, Gatibu will make sure their style fits the entirety of the song.
- For further questions, you can reach us through this address: email@example.com.
To read the instructions in other languages, please visit Gatibu’s website here.
Gabak zerueri begire (Nights looking at the sky)
They’re back necklines / the time of sin / the nights looking at the sky / and your striped miniskirt. / / It’s over / living sad and dark / I don’t love the xirimiri / I will open the doors to the sun / And give cuckoos. / / Eo eo! To move the body / Eo eo! To clean the blood / Eo eo! Falling in love with you. / / I have begun the long days, / the smell of reefer in the parks. / What the fuck is this fucking south wind? / What the fuck this fucking pollen? / / I want to jump, off my clothes / dance naked, give hundred somersaults. / I love you in the moonlight, love the clouds / and I love my airhead. / / Eo eo! To move the body / Eo eo! To clean the blood / Eo eo! Falling in love with you. / / They’re back necklines / the sweet sea breeze / the nights looking at the sky / and your striped miniskirt.
Gatibu’s new videoclip “Bixotza Suten” now on YouTube
Eitb’s Gaztea online channel will stream Gatibu’s Plateruena concert
Finally some good news: Gatibu’s new single is here
Gatibu’s interview on ETB-3
Gatibu’s interview: English/Spanish transcriptions
- Sherpa, the new digital assistant developed by Basque entrepreneur Xabier Uribe-Etxebarria, now in the US market
- Being a kid (II)