The North American Basque Organizations, Inc. is seeking an individual to fulfill the duties of their Basque language coordinator. For those interested in applying for this position, you must be a member of a NABO organization and be legally eligible for employment in the United States.
The Euskara Coordinator position is a part-time administrative position in NABO. Funding for this position depends on a yearly grant from the Basque Government. The contract between the Coordinator and NABO runs from January 1 to December 31. The Coordinator must report to and work for the NABO Euskara committee.
The job will consist of (but not be exclusive to):
- Acting as administrator to the NABO Euskara program
- communicating to NABO Euskara instructors and HABE, record keeping for the Euskara program, Grant writing
- organizing and running two annual training workshops for current instructors
- organizing and running one yearly barnetegi for future instructors, overseeing the education of future euskara teachers
- administrating BOGA
- attending the three NABO meetings per year
The deadline for submitting an application is October 7. The Euskara committee reserves the right to extend the application deadline. To apply please click on the link below or copy the web address and paste it into your web browser. Submit a complete application. Please note that questions with a red asterisk are mandatory.
Please make sure you hit submit at the end of the form.
If you have any questions, please call 415-859-1154 or 307-389-1617.
- Former Idaho Secretary of State Pete Cenarrusa died on Sunday, September 29, at the age of 95
- Digby’s boy