Basque Soccer Friendly retail shop opens in downtown Boise
The Basque Soccer Friendly is opening a downtown Headquarters and retail store this Friday, May 29th at 401 S. 8th Street, Boise, ID 83702. Store hours will be 11am to 9pm from Wednesday through Sunday. Basque Soccer Friendly and team merchandise from Athletic Club Bilbao and Club Tijuana including jerseys, t-shirts and scarves will be available for purchase. The Headquarters will also serve as the main meeting place for staff and volunteers working on the event. The Basque Soccer Friendly’s Headquarters is made possible thanks to the support of the Capital City Development Corporation, furniture courtesy of RC Willey Home Furnishings and signage from Signs Now.
Also, the Basque Soccer Friendly will be giving away at halftime a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla in partnership with the Southern Idaho Toyota Dealers Association. Starting in June, people will be able to enter to win at either Peterson Toyota or Tom Scott Toyota where two winners will be drawn to win a pair of tickets to the game and a chance at winning the new Corolla during halftime of the game. Basque Soccer Friendly attendees will also have a chance to sign up to win the car the day of the game near the entrances to Albertsons Stadium.
About the Basque Soccer Friendly
The Basque Soccer Friendly LLC is a partnership between the Basque Studies Foundation and the Idaho Youth Soccer Association. Together they are working to bring this unique community event to Boise, Idaho and create greater awareness for both organizations. All proceeds from the Basque Soccer Friendly will go the Basque Studies Foundation to support scholarships and Basque Studies programming at Boise State University and soccer scholarships for Idaho youth provided by the Idaho Youth Soccer Association.
Basque Soccer Friendly Sponsors include the Provincial Government of Bizkaia, Southern Idaho Toyota Dealers, the City of Boise, Holland & Hart, KTVB Channel 7, St. Luke’s, McAlvain Group of Companies, Albertsons, Capital City Development Corporation, Carew Co., Cinder Wines, Idaho Power, Payette Brewing Company, Wide Eye Productions and Double R Ranch.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Basque Soccer Friendly between Athletic Club Bilbao and Club Tijuana will kick off at 7:00pm MST
- Athletic de Bilbao and Club Tijuana will face off during a soccer friendly in Boise on July 29, 2015
- The Guardian: What Athletic Bilbao can teach brands about risk and innovation
- Once Upon a Time In The Basque Country: The beautiful story of Athletic Club de Bilbao
- Athletic de Bilbao, stirring passions
- Good luck Llorente
- The best part of the game
- The Lions of Bilbao: A view from the outside
- Once again, Athletic gets a jab at his ‘Basque-only players’ philosophy
- Boiseko Athletic Club Peña launch party announced for Saturday, May 30
- The Cenarrusa Foundation for Basque Culture presents: A Night with the Basque Chefs and Basque Wine Tasting and Education