Training to teach Basque abroad
The University of the Basque Country (Office of the Vicerector for Graduate Studies and International Relations) will offer, in collaboration with the Etxepare Basque Institute, a training course aimed at readers of Basque language in universities and centers of higher education abroad.
The main objective of the course, that be held on October 14 – November 26 in Donostia (Friday 16:00 to 20:20, Saturday 9:00 to 13:20), is to complete the training of teachers of Euskera as a foreign language. The registration period will be open on September 8- October 13.
Information (in Spanish): http://www.ehu.eus/es/web/nazioarteko-harremanak/etxepare
Program (in Basque): PROGRAMA.pdf
Please contact the University of the Basque Country or Etxepare Institute if you have questions or need additional information.
- Teléfono: (0034) 945 014107
- Email: email@example.com
INSTITUTO VASCO ETXEPARE:
- Teléfono: Tel.: (34) 943 023 400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basque Language Classes start back up in the Fall at Boise’s Basque Museum
- From Bilbao to El Abra: A video recording from 1961