Boise’s Korrika 2017 in images
The 20th Edition of Korrika has come and gone, leaving millions of memories etched in the minds of participants all around the world. From our little corner in Boise, Idaho, we’d like to share with you our celebration in support of the Basque language.
Special thanks to The Basque Museum and Cultural Center for organizing the event and Maialen Goirizelaia for documenting it.
Korrika 20! BatZuk! Boise, Idaho USA
Posted by Basque Museum & Cultural Center on Saturday, April 8, 2017
- Korrika 2017 App available for iPhone and Android
- Basque Run/Walk Korrika coming up in Boise on April 25, 2015
- Korrika 2013 in Boise
- The Boise Korrika ends the run for 2011
- Mark your calendar for the New England Basque Club Jai-Aldi
- The Bombing of Gernika: 80th Anniversary Commemoration and Exhibit Opening at the Basque Museum & Cultural Center