VI Edition of Bergara’s Summer Postcard contest, organized by Jardun Euskara Elkartea
One of my favorite Basque organizations, Jardun Euskara Elkartea in Bergara, Gipuzkoa, has organized a new writing contest to boost Basque language use among people in the Basque Country.
Summers can be full of wonderful experiences and great adventures, so don’t miss the chance to share your bit with the world. All you have to do is write a postcard in Basque and you might be the lucky winner of a new Tablet!
Summer Postcard Contest Rules:
1. Everybody is welcome to participate and send as many postcards as they wish
2. All postcards have to be mailed and written in Basque
3. The postcards must be mailed to the following address from any place in the world:
UDAKO EUSKARAZKO VI. POSTAL LEHIAKETA
Jardun Elkartea, Errotalde jauregia z/g
20570 Bergara – Gipuzkoa
4. The last day to receive postcards will be September 17, 2017
5. The subject will be open. Don’t forget to put your phone number on the postcard
6. Prize: A Tablet
7. The judges will focus, among other things, on how beautiful the postcard is, originality, content, and writing style
For more information, call the following phone numbers 943763661 / 605712469 or visit www.jardun.eus.
What are you waiting for? Send your postcard today!
And if you miss out on this summer’s contest, you can always get ready for Jardun’s annual Love Letter contest, which will take place towards the end of the year. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you guys posted!
- Boise State University to bring a 400-year-old play to Boise based on the life of Basque nun Catalina de Eraso
- 32nd Annual Euzkaldunak Benefit Golf Tournament – Saturday, September 17