Vascos con jetlag: An interview with Aitor Inarra, San Francisco Basque language teacher and actor
On Sunday, December 23, Aitor Inarra appeared as a guest on Onda Vasca’s radio program Vascos con Jetlag (Basques with jetlag), where Basques living abroad talk about their experiences in other countries.
Aitor is NABO’s Basque language teacher in San Francisco, but he’s starting to make a name for himself in the movie industry with his role as “Leon Felipe” in HBO’s film Hemingway & Gellhorn, starring Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen. During the interview (in Spanish), Aitor will talk about the recent tragedy in Connecticut’s school shooting, Christmas traditions in the US, and of course, his movie, which will air on Sunday, December 30th at 2:45 pm in Spanish cable channel Canal+.
To hear Aitor’s latest interview, click here.
To hear Aitor’s interview from last October, click here.
I leave you with a commercial for Workday, shot in October 2012, where you can see Aitor Inarra playing a Brazilian architect at the end of the ad. His part was shot in the rooftop of a State of California building in Oakland.
- Basque language teacher Aitor Inarra stars in “Hemingway & Gellhorn” alongside Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen
- Vascos con jetlag: An interview with Ander Caballero, Basque language teacher in Boston
- Vascos con Jetlag: An interview with Iñigo Serna
- Idaho vs Bizkaia: Two worlds, two different lifestyles, told by Rosa Mari Arrubarrena and Itxaso Cayero
Thanks for passing by: ↓
- “Zuretzako” wins the Best Screenplay Award at the 1st Annual Festival Internacional de Cine de Hermosillo (México)
- Zorionak guztioi