Boiseko Ikastola, the Basque language immersion preschool in Boise, Idaho, is looking for instructors for the 2019-2020 school year. Boiseko Ikastola is a preschool program that prepares students ages 3-5 for Kindergarten using the Basque Country’s Nubaris curriculum. One of the many goals of Boiseko Ikastola is to prepare children for Kindergarten in a safe, creative environment while teaching them a new language, assisting with their developmental and study skills.
Start days will be early August, 2019 and will continue to August 31, 2020. If you are interested, please read the below qualifications and submit the required documents (also listed below) via email to email@example.com by January 31, 2019 at 5pm MST.
If you have any questions, please contact The Basque Museum at the email above.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education or equivalent, or at least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent Euskara skills
- Experience in curriculum development and preparation
- English language skills (needed to communicate with Director and/or parents)
To apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31:
- Cover Letter stating your interest in the position (in English)
- CV/Resume (in English)
- Letter of Recommendation (at least 1 and no more than 3 – all in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
- Copy of University Transcript (in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
- Certificates pertinent to Position (in English or translated and include certificate of translation)
- Photocopy of passport (page with photo)
- XXVII Edition of Bergara’s Love Letter Contest and III Edition of the Love Sentence Contest
- From this week’s Astero: New book on Basque topography in Boise