Christmas time is coming and EuskalKultura.com, in collaboration with Dastatu.es, a store that sells quality Basque food products, is raffling off a fantastic Christmas basket. The basket includes high quality products made in the Basque Country, which will be sent directly from the producers association Lur-Lan to the consumer, skipping the middleman. Enter the raffle and if you are lucky, we will send the basket to you, wherever you are!
To enter, you have to visit Dastatu’s Facebook page and submit a photo with your Basque recipe, clearly written (see example). You can do it in Basque, Spanish, or English. You can also publish your recipe on Dastatu’s wall, without the photo.
The prize will be raffled off amongst the people submitting the recipes on Facebook. Then, all those recipes will be compiled and published in Dastatu’s blog, along with the name and last name of the author.
The prize is quite tempting. The basket contains:
- Idiazabal Cheese D.O. BAGA, 250 g
- loncheada palette, BASATXERRI, 100 g
- Mousse foie 55%, KATEALDE, 135 g
- Chorizo cular, BORDON, 330 g
- Asparagus D.O. Navarra, NAVARRICO, 1/2 kg, 13-16 units
- Organic Piquillo Peppers, LA CHURTA, 250 g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Rioja Alavesa, ADORA, 25 cl
- Bonito from Getaria, JUANTXO, 170 g
- Gourmet “Tiles” (cookies) from Tolosa, GORROTXATEGI, 125 g
- Txakoli D.O. “Getariako Txakolina”, ARREGI.
- Vino Crianza D.O. Rioja, ONDALAN.
- Cava Brut, MAINEGRA.
The last day to send in recipes is December 19th. Use your imagination, put on your apron, take photos, and this fabulous prize could be yours!
- A German group is working on an initiative to name a street in Dresden after the Biscayan town of Gernika
- Zorionak, Andoni!