From EuskoSare, we learn that today, September 25, 2013, a resolution regulating financial aid for Basque language classes has been published in the Basque Country´s Official Bulletin. This year, the budget consists of 200,000 Euros.
Starting today and for the next month, all Basque Centers teaching Basque language classes from October 2013 to September 2014 and which are interested in getting financial help from the Basque Government will have to provide the necessary documentation, and also meet the requirements to receive such aid:
Of general nature:
– Be enrolled and have all the information up-to-date in the Basque Centers Registry of the Basque Government’s Basque Centers Registry.
– Having previous justification for HABE’s granted subsidies.
Of academic nature:
– The Basic Curriculum for Teaching Basque to Adults established by HABE will be the referent for its activity.
– Classes will consist of at least 3 hours per week. The minimum number of students to form a group will be 6, and the media of the groups will be 8 students.
Those who wish to get additional information or access the necessary documentation to process their application can download it here.
To read the original article in Spanish, click here.
- Blog endorsement, the LinkedIn way!
- Basque Studies at BSU hosts open house on Monday, September 30