A few days ago we sent out a short survey to get the public’s opinion on how to celebrate Boise’s fronton 100 Year Anniversary. Most of you preferred the dinner and entertainment option, and your wish is our command!
I will share more details as soon as they become available, but for now, please save a spot on your calendars for September 27, at 2 pm, at the Anduiza Fronton (619 Grove Street). The $15 admission ticket will let you enjoy light snacks and drinks for the afternoon, plus the opportunity to watch a few pala and pelota games.
- A Beautiful Room: 100 years of pala at the Anduiza fronton, by Jessica Murri
- Boise’s Anduiza Fronton: Approaching 100 years of pilota history
- El frontón de Boise, en puertas de su centenario
- Cien años contra la pared
- My favorite room, by Mark Bieter (also in Spanish)
- The Guardian: What Athletic Bilbao can teach brands about risk and innovation
- Don’t miss Oinkari’s 3rd Annual Sagardotegi Ciderhouse Dinner on Saturday, October 18